Experimental juxtaposition of deliberately dreary suburban photography, a mouse-hover parallax effect, and snippets from uplifting Shakespeare sonnets that, together, maybe create more than the sum of their parts.
- Website, photography and illustration by Ben Falchuk
- Parallax effect inspired by Amber Creative
- Responsive cards inspired by David Foliti
- Shakespeare via open source Shakespeare
- Pigeon images via publicdomainpictures.net
- Because it relies on mouse hover movements for parallax, this site is best viewed using a desktop browser; however
if a mobile device is detected a compatible tilt-based parallax effect is used instead